Managing the Probate Process
When managing the probate process, the initial step is to be granted the authority to list. There are many important steps that come after this. An Agent must not only be a top producer, but also an expert in the demands of the Probate Real Estate Process. The LaRoche Team provides such expertise:
- Complete understanding of all California Probate Real Estate Forms
- Experience in selling property with court confirmation
- Actively searching for over-bidders after an offer has been accepted
- Selling within 90% of the appraised value of the property
- DOD Desk Top Appraisals
- Investigate chain of title to ensure it is clear of any encumbrances
- Verify executor/trustee transfer of property within terms of probate/trust
- Investigate whether properties are vested properly
- Address any title as it relates to the probate transaction
- Provide vendor repair services upfront that will provide the Estate the highest return, with vendor payment deferred until close of escrow
Receive Authority to List: Full / Limited Authority
Initially, the first step of a managing the probate process is to be granted the authority to list. There are two types of Authority that can be assigned to Executors and Administrators in a probate case. Full Authority grants Executors and Administrators the ability to act on behalf of the estate with less supervision. Limited Authority, however, requires much more attention from the court as well as an additional court date for the opportunity of overbids.
Whether it is a probate, trust, REO, or standard transaction, marketing a property requires a multitude of strategies and an aggressive marketing campaign. The LaRoche Team’s marketing plan is designed to expose your property to buyers worldwide, and sell the property for the highest value possible. When you list with our team you receive local and international MLS exposure, 2 custom property websites, multi-platform advertising, YouTube videos and so much more. For more information about our strategic marketing plan click here.
Once your property enters Escrow, we work to ensure the process is smooth and free of encumbrances. We do this by placing buyers through an extensive vetting process to ensure our projected close date and the Estate’s goals are met timely and efficiently. We verify loan approvals, review buyer funds and remove buyer contingencies.
For Administrators & Executors that are granted limited authority, an additional court date is required to provide an opportunity for overbidders. During this time, our team works diligently to advertise the property and its overbid for the opportunity to generate higher offers.
More Ways We Help With Managing the Probate Process
- Clean up and haul away services
- Janitorial Services
- Estate and Yard Sales Services
- Eviction Services
- Property Preservation
- Movers and Packers
- Licensed Private Investigators
Managing the probate process can be overwhelming for Executors and Administrators. List your probate property with a real estate team who can offer you every guidance and the services you need from start to finish. For the right answers, experience and real help, connect with the LaRoche Team today.